Why to avoid it:
- Unqualified personnel – Cheap services are often the result of companies hiring guards who do not have the proper training and certification.
Lots of companies manage to lower their fees by employing non-security trained personnel.
- Poor or No training – Most of the security guards don't know how to interact with the community. This not only causes embarrassment but also gives the company a bad name. When searching for
a security company from which you will benefit, make sure you get a professional company that will render properly trained guards, so ensuring you get the service you are looking for.
- Lack of supervision – This will lead to the following: uncontrolled aggressive guards, lazy guards, absent or sleeping guards. This happens when there is no supervisor who inspects the personnel
in the field. This leads to security mistakes and errors due to a lack of inspections and lack of control.
- Liability and Insurances that compensate for workers – The Company is offering cheap prices due to the fact that they are not properly insured.
If a mistake is made and the company does not have proper insurance, they might face the possibility of being sued. So check the compensation insurance and liability coverage.
- Outdated security equipment – Feed peanuts and get monkeys, you get what you pay for. That will be the attitude of the guards on the ground as well. Your equipment will decide how effective
your reaction will be on the ground and the support you are able to render in the case of an emergency.
- Lacking reliability – Cheap guard services will be a workforce that is unreliable. Many of these types of companies don't have backup teams to replace personnel when they stay away from work
or are ill.
- Poor administration services and communication – These security companies causes a tooth ache. They do not return calls or provide payroll information. They might even overbill you for services
rendered. Investing in cheap security is not always the professional way to go.
- Take Note – Don't always go for the best bargain, yes there are bargains but look firstly at the profile of the company and their Mission and Vision. Secondly look at the equipment the guards have on
In the long run you will save money by investing in a company like R62 Security who is registered at PSIRA and will be using trained and qualified professional people with equipment suitable for the task at hand.
We will ensure that the need of the client will be satisfied on the ground with experience than no other.
Please contact us for more details on your request.